Forms and Applications

Print (or download - it's a fillable pdf!) the "2020-21 APPLICATION AND FEE SCHEDULE" in addition to a Guide and/or Worksheet for your project. 

The following forms DO NOT require a "2020-21 APPLICATION AND FEE SCHEDULE":

Artist of the Month                      Design Review Incentive Fee Reduction
Burn Down Letter Request       Flood Elevation Certificate
Business of the Month               Home Occupation Permit
Complaint/Violation                  Mobile Vendor
Cottage Food Operator             Vacation Dwelling Unit 

Once you've completed your application form and have all required supplemental information, either e-mail (, or call us to make an appointment to bring your completed application and supplemental materials to Development Services Planning, 531 K Street, Monday-Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Call us at 707-441-4160 to pay your application fees by credit card. 

 If you have questions regarding the application requirements or process, please contact Development Services Planning.

Click on the button to the left to download the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader™