To submit an application to Development Services - Planning, please follow the steps below:
1. Review the project Guide and Worksheet for your project (found in the list below) to determine what supplemental information is required for your project.
2. Complete the "2021-22 APPLICATION FORM"
3. Complete/compile the information requested in the project Worksheet.
4. Print the application form and the worksheet/supplemental information (either hard copy or electronic). You do not need to print or submit the project Guide.
5. Sign the application form.
6. Submit the application form and supplemental information, either by:
a. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
b. Call 707.441.4160 to make an appointment to drop off the application and supplemental information. Staff is available Monday-Friday, except holidays, 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
7. Pay the application fee from the appropriate fee schedule found below, or call Development Services - Planning, and we'll calculate the fee(s) for you.
Application fees must be paid at the time the application is submitted, and project processing cannot begin until all fees are paid. You may:
a. Mail a check, made payable to the City of Eureka, to Development Services - Planning, 531 K Street, Eureka, CA 95501; or
b. Include a check when the application is dropped off at the appointment; or
c. Call 707.441.4160 to pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
If you have questions regarding the application requirements or process, please contact Development Services - Planning.
The following forms DO NOT require a "2021-22 APPLICATION FORM":
Artist of the Month Development Review
Burn Down Letter Request Flood Elevation Certificate
Business of the Month Home Occupation Permit
Complaint/Violation Mobile Vendor
Cottage Food Operator Vacation Dwelling Unit
Design Review Incentive Fee Reduction Vacation Rental
Fee schedules, Guides and Worksheets.
|Click on the button to the left to download the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader™|