There are a variety of ways to get involved with Community Services as a volunteer. New programs and projects are being developed all the time. Choose an opportunity that interests you from the list below and contact us to get started. Have an idea for a volunteer opportunity? Let us know!
- Participate in a Community Services organized community clean-up.
- Adopt your neighborhood park.
- Volunteer with C.A.P.E. (Community Access Program for Eureka) by contributing your time and expertise to a workshop.
- Volunteer at a special event put on by the Sequoia Park Zoo or Recreation Division.
- Organize your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, community club or church for a service project to help beautify a park or open space.
- Share your knowledge of history, science, art, music, nature or gardening with youth in one of Recreation’s After-School Programs or Summer Day Camps.
- Mentor youth while teaching life skills on the basketball court as a youth basketball coach or assistant coach.
We’d love to work with you! Please contact us to get started at (707) 441-4241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.