Eureka Public Marina
Minimum Live-Aboard Vessel Requirements
- Standing headroom 6' minimum (does not include pop-tops)
- Galley with marine stove, sink, and sitting area with table.
- A Coast Guard approved MSD (Marine Sanitation Device), or holding tank with pump-out capabilities.
- All required Coast Guard approved equipment (flares, extinguishers, etc).
- A fully operational engine. (inboard or outboard).
- Vessel must be seaworthy, in good repair and appearance.
- Sea Cock from the head for direct dumping, MUST be wired in the closed position.
- Minimum Vessel Length is 28' on deck.
- Adequate berthing areas for those living on board
- No children under the age of 16.
- (1) Cat must remain on the vessel.
All vessels seeking live-aboard status are subject to a compliance inspection. Live-aboard status is granted solely, upon discretion of the Harbormaster, and can be denied or canceled at any time. Live-aboard vessels are subject to, and must allow inspections by the Harbormaster at any time. Leash Law strictly enforced.