NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
City of Eureka Bid#: 2018-11
PROJECT TITLE: EUREKA ZONING CODE AND LOCAL COASTAL PROGRAM -
IMPLEMENTATION PLAN UPDATE
1. The City of Eureka (hereinafter “City”) is issuing a Request for Proposals for a qualified consultant to comprehensively update the City’s Zoning Code and Local Coastal Program - Implementation Plan, including all associated CEQA.
The Citywill receive proposals in the Development Services Department, 531 K Street, Eureka, California, 95501, no later than 5:00 PM, Friday December 22, 2017.
2. The services to be performed by the successful proposer are described in the Request for Proposals. Copies of the Request for Proposals are available on the
City’s website at: http://www.ci.eureka.ca.gov/depts/pw/engineering/bids.asp.
3. All responsive proposals shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which proposal best meets the CITY’s needs for the PROJECT. Thecriteria by which the CITY shall evaluate proposals are set forth in the Scope of Work.
4. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.
5. The City is not responsible for any costs incurred in the preparation of proposals and/or any work rendered by a firm prior to the contract award.
|EUREKA ZONING CODE AND LOCAL COASTAL PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION PLAN UPDATE - PDF|