Parks & Recreation
Community Services & Visitor's Guide
Class registration is happening now!
Click here to sign up online for classes!
To view the guide click on the links below.
* Front Cover
* Department Introduction & Table of Contents
* Explore Eureka!
* Recreation Facilities Map & City Parks
* Waterfront Trails
* Sequoia Park Zoo
* Harbor, Marina & Wharfinger Building
* Recreation Online Registration
* Adorni Fitness Center
* Youth Programs
(Summer Day Camp & L.I.T., F.U.N. Play Center, John Ryan Youth Center After School Program, The G.U.L.C.H. Teen Recreation Program, Roller Skating, Community Classes)
* Adult Programs (Community Classes & Sports Leagues)
* Celebrations, Family & Special Events
* Facility Rentals
* Back Cover
Sign up for classes using online registration. Click here for online registration.
Visit our office at the Adorni Recreation Center
1011 Waterfront Drive
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
After-Hours/Drop Box Registration
Fill out the drop box envelope
• enclose appropriate class fees
• enclose liability waiver
Register by Mail
Mail completed liability waiver and registration fees to:
City of Eureka - Recreation
1011 Waterfront Drive
Eureka, CA 95501
Youth Liability Waiver & Class Registration Form
Adult Liability Waiver & Class Registration Form
Make checks payable to: City of Eureka
After-hours/mail-in registration does not guarantee your placement in class. Registration in the drop box will be processed on the next business day. You will be contacted by the Recreation Division to confirm your enrollment in class. You will be notified and fees returned, if the class/activity is full.
In the event the Recreation Division cancels a class/activity, all fees are fully refundable or transferable. Should any participant cancel a class or activity, no refund will be given.
Sign up early. Classes must meet minimum enrollment before sessions begin. When enrollment is low, the Recreation Division reserves the right to cancel the class. Classes are normally cancelled prior to the first class. You will be notified by phone.
PAYMENT OF FEES RESERVES YOUR SPACE IN A CLASS
- The City does not carry medical insurance for any class/activity or program.
- Liability waivers are required for all classes/activities/programs.
- Fees must be paid and waviers completed prior to the first class.
NO PRO-RATES OR REFUNDS GIVEN FOR MISSED CLASSES