Registration for 2017 begins on October 10, 2016.
Join our very popular and exciting Hoopsters Youth Basketball Program! This program is designed to teach the fundamentals of basketball in a low competitive environment while creating opportunities for children, grades 3rd-12th, to improve their athletic skill and build self-confidence in a safe, secure and supervised environment.
General League Information:
- Registration for the 2017 Season begins October 10th
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and depends on the number of qualified coaches
- Season begins in January and concludes in April.
- Games are played on Saturdays, with occasional Sundays.
- Weekly team practice times vary.
- Entry fee includes a team t-shirt.
2017 Registration Form
Sponsors Reply Form
3-4 Grade Scrimmage Schedule
3-4 Grade Boys Regular Season Schedule
3-4 Grade Girls Regular Season Schedule
5-6 Grade Scrimmage Schedule
5-6 Grade Boys Regular Season Schedule
5-6 Grade Girls Regular Season Schedule
7-8 Grade Scrimmage Schedule
Hoopsters Job Positions Available
For more information, contact the Recreation Division by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.441.4245.