Low Graphics VersionFri., Oct 21, 2016  
Homepage > FAQ's > Questions and AnswersE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Report a Problem/Service Request
Report Graffiti
Report a Traffic Safety Concern
Citizen Comment Form
Who Do I Contact For ??
Subscribe to receive City Council Agenda by email

I want to report graffiti
If graffiti is on City property, contact Public Works Operations at (707) 441-4192 Monday through Friday (8 a.m. - 12 noon and 1-5 p.m.) 

Report A Problem

Show all CategoriesBack
Copyright © 2000 - 2016 City of Eureka, CAPowered by