Please join the Hikshari' Volunteer Trail Stewards on Saturday, July 11th between 9 and 11am. We will meet at the sanctuary parking lot at the end of Hilfiker Lane at 9am.
We will do our usual clean up and landscaping. Please bring your own water. We have some gloves but bring your own if you wish. New volunteers are always welcome! Rain or shine, we'll be there! For more info contactJane at 444-2357.
On May 5, 2015 the Eureka City Council directed staff to release a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for businesses that are interested in opening one of two potential medical cannabis dispensaries in Eureka. The RFQ is prepared, and will be released on Monday July 6, 2015. Responders will have until August 14, 2015 to put together a response to the RFQ. Please check back Monday for a link to the RFQ.
- No watering landscapes or grass on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
- No using potable water to wash sidewalks and driveways
- No runoff when irrigating with potable water
- Do not use hoses without shutoff nozzles to wash cars
- Do not use potable water in decorative water features that do not recirculate the water
- Cannot use outdoor irrigation during and 48 hours following measurable precipitation
- Restaurants and other food service establishments can only serve water to customers on request
- Hotels and motels must provide guests with the option of not having towels and linens laundered daily