Please join the Hikshari' Volunteer Trail Stewards on Saturday,October 10th between 9 and 11am. We will meet at the sanctuary parking lot at the end of Hilfiker Lane at 9am.
We will do our usual clean up and landscaping. Please bring your own water. We have some gloves but bring your own if you wish. New volunteers are always welcome! Rain or shine, we'll be there! For more info contactWanda at email@example.com .
- No watering landscapes or grass on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays
- No using potable water to wash sidewalks and driveways
- No runoff when irrigating with potable water
- Do not use hoses without shutoff nozzles to wash cars
- Do not use potable water in decorative water features that do not recirculate the water
- Cannot use outdoor irrigation during and 48 hours following measurable precipitation
- Restaurants and other food service establishments can only serve water to customers on request
- Hotels and motels must provide guests with the option of not having towels and linens laundered daily
|The Eureka Chamber of Commerce and local businesses have come together to create a means for organizations to help clean up and maintain the city of Eureka. You can participate by adopting one of the areas the Adopt-A-Block committee has designated as needing special attention. Several of these areas have already been adopted. But many are still available. Adopting an area means you will take responsibility for an intial clean up and ongoing weekly maintenance for 1 year. Click on the Adopt a Block link for more information.|