Special Event Application/Information

Those individuals or organizations interested in holding a "Special Event" within the City of Eureka using City rights of ways or open spaces, must apply for a "Special Event Permit".  The policy governing Special Events can be viewed here.  Once you have read the policy, complete the application below and submit to City Manager's Office at 531 K Street or e-mail it to cityadministration@ci.eureka.ca.gov 

Click on PDF Link below for further information

Special Event Permit