Report a Crime

Non-emergencies can be reported by calling (707) 441-4060 or in person at EPD, 604 C Street, Eureka. 

In case of an emergency, call 911.

To report ongoing problems in your neighborhood, such as drug dealers, drug houses, drug related crimes, or other problems, submit this form or call the Problem Oriented Policing (POP) line at (707) 441-4373.  Completed forms can be emailed to or mailed to the Eureka Police Department, attn. POP, 604 C St. Eureka, CA 95501. 

New!  Report Illegal Fireworks here