Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

The Problem Oriented Policing Unit, known commonly as POP, handles ongoing nuisance problems in the city.  To report an ongoing problem in your neighborhood, call (707) 441-4373 or submit this form to the Eureka Police Department.  

New!  Report Illegal Fireworks here.